Your cart is currently empty!
Folding Glass Wall is capable of unit heights up to 11′ 6″ (3500 mm) and offers the possibility of wider openings with the integration of FourFold and SixFold Panel Sets that move and stack to either side of the opening, providing the ultimate in layout flexibility. As a custom-built architectural solution, this system is available in inswing or outswing configurations and can accommodate open corner designs.
Panel installation: hanging on the sound-proof top &bottom aluminum rail system
CONCEALED PANEL ALIGNMENT MEANS
Wall connection (vertical side) : concave and convex aluminum groove on both sides of the panel, there is a sealing sound insulation strip at the joint;
Lock and Hardware,Powder coated to different color as request
Folding Glass Wall is the only floor supported, thermally broken folding system available that allows for larger opening sizes and flexible space management with the integration of 4 Fold or 6 Fold Panel Sets. These panel sets are able to move and stack either to the right, left, or center within the same track allowing the panels to be stacked in the most convenient location as needed.
1. Structure: 6063-T6 aluminum; PVDF coating,Black or Grey color
2. Panel installation: hanging on the sound-proof top &bottom aluminum rail system
3. Wall connection (vertical side) : concave and convex aluminum groove on both sides of the panel, there is a sealing sound insulation strip at the joint;
4. Wall panel type: standard complete version, thickness 80mm;
6. Double-sided glass is sound proof for 42dB,5mm+27mm+5mm clear glass
7. Weight calculation: 30 kilograms per square meter
8. High sound insulation configuration with DIN standard K value (thermal conductivity coefficient) : 0.664;
9. Horizontal sealing contact pressure (Newton) of each wall panel: controlled upper and lower pressure sound insulation sealing device, pressure is 1500N;
10. Roller system: ball bearing is adopted to ensure no noise and smooth movement of wallboard
11. Combustion grade: B1;
12. Sound absorption coefficient: medium frequency sound absorption coefficient 0.8;